Admission in first year B.Tech courses is done through the counselling
process conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
A candidate need to secure a rank in either WBJEE or JEE(Main) to attain
counselling conducted by WBJEE Board.
Admission in second year B.Tech courses is done through Lateral entry scheme. Candidate should have Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 60% marks from any Polytechnic Institute recognized by AICTE.
All above criteria are subject to change as per WBJEE Board notification.
Candidate must follow the Joint Entrance Board Website for Details Criteria.
Institute follows statutory reservation rules for SC/ST/PC candidates
as per State Government norms.
||AICTE Approved Intake
||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
|Information Technology (IT)
|Electrical Engineering (EE)
|APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION Engineering (AEIE)
Eligibility: As per prevalent State Govt. norms
Year Admission Fee Details (Academic session: 2019 - 2020)
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)
||Rs. 40,000 #
|Admission Fee (One Time)
|Examination Fee per Year* (Two Semesters)
||Rs. 2400 (Subject to Change)
|Registration Fee* (One Time)
||Rs. 500 (Subject to Change)
|University Development Fee*
|Students’ Welfare and Sports and games Fee-Year
||Rs. 1000 (Yearly)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)
||Rs. 1500 (Yearly)
Total fee for 4 years B.Tech is Rs 369300/-
# (The fees are subject to change as per government order.)
* University Fee
Fee Structure for B.Tech LATERAL ( 2018-2021)
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Original ALLOTMENT LETTER issued from concerned REPORTING CENTER
and Final Upgradation Letter
- ADMISSION FEE of Rs. 57,600/- ( For TFW Rs 19600/-) in the
form of Payorder Demand Draft/ IMPS/NEFT/BHIM UPI only. CASH WILL
NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Demand draft \ pay order should be prepared in favour of RCC INSTITUTE
OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Payable at Kolkata.
NEFT\IMPS\BHIM UPI Details:
Bank Name: Bank of India Branch: Beliaghata Account
Name: RCC Institute of Information Technology Savings Account
No: 402210100021516 IFSC Code: BKID0004022
Payment done through IMPS\NEFT\BHIM UPI , candidate must bring
three (3) copies of transaction receipt with him/her.
- Student should come for admission to our institute after Online
form filled by both STUDENT and GUARDIAN at (Website www.amanmovement.org
) for declaration related to anti ragging as per AICTE norms.
A sample form can be viewed at this
Link The anti-ragging affidavit
will be sent to you and your guardian's email-id which you provided
during form fill-up. Please take printout on plain paper for you and
your gaurdian. (Notary not Required)
- Notarial affidavit should be made by the student as per given
declaration on a minimum ten rupees stamp paper
Click here to download the Format of the declaration
- Original medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner
for physical and eye (vision) fitness of the candidate
- Original test report of candidate's blood group
- Scan copy (in PDF format and Photo in JPG)
of the following documents (related to candidate) need to be submitted
in a CD/DVD and also to be emailed at email@example.com
Candidate need to write "NAME_STREAM_WBJEE / JEE(Main)
Roll No" on CD/DVD and Subject of email will also be "NAME_STREAM_WBJEE
/ JEE(Main) Roll No"
Candidate must bring all original and scan copies of the below
mentioned documents (a to j)
- ALLOTMENT LETTER issued from concerned REPORTING CENTER and Final
- WBJEE / JEE(Main) Admit card
- Admit card of Xth standard board examination
- Marks sheet of Xth standard board examination
- Marks sheet of XIIth standard board examination
- SC/ST/PC Certificate (if applicable)
- STAMP SIZE Color photograph (80% of the photograph should focus
on the face of the candidate)
- Signed declaration by the student and guardian regarding Anti Ragging
generated from online web links (Referred in point No. 3 above)
- Notarial affidavit by the student on a stamp paper (Referred in
point No. 4 above)
- Scan copy of Medical Certificate and Eye testing Certificate
N.B.: No USB device will be entertained for submission of scanned
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the 3rd Phase
of decentralized counseling to filled up the vacant seats, arises after
the counseling process withdrawal is over, in the following discipline
till 1st August 2019.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering